Sunday, October 28, 2007

They Keep Me Busy

Here are some shots of my little ones that keep me busy. I have taken to making clothes for them (sigh). I need to get some postings of the clothes that I have made for them on here.

This first shot is of Hercules (obviously caught with his hand in the candy jar). I didn't make this sweatshirt, but he still looks cute.


This little on is Chiquita. She is sporting a little purple hoodie that I made her. Actually it is the first item of clothing I made for her and I was pretty surprised how well it turned out. Many more items have followed! She is so tiny (2.5 lbs), it is easier to just make her clothes instead of search for them.
I'll post some of the other things I've made when I get shots taken of them.

1 Comments:

At 5:34 AM, Blogger Thea said...

Long time no read. What have you been up to? We miss you at Irish. So you have how many animals now?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home