Friday, September 08, 2006

On My Feet Again...

So I am back home and on my feet!!! Yeah!!! I am still going to therapy 3 times a week, and have not been allowed to start back to work yet. However I have managed to do some decorating since being home and creating this cute little pumpkin.


I also received a kitchen table compliments of BF's Granny. I have wanted a table for so long! Here it is all decked out.

I also did the dining room, I am feeling quite festive :).

All in all things are pretty good. I can drive again, which is great! Therapy is getting easier (I am gaining on the old people). I should be starting back half days after next week. I did get to meet my class, and they are really sweet (or so they seem). I hope everyone is doing well. I should be back to normal posting now!

5 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger barbp said...

So nice to see your back, your pumpkin is cute. Nice table and decorating. That just reminded me that maybe I need to start doing the same. I'm not sure I'm ready to say goodbye to summer though.

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger lauriec said...

YAY! I'm glad to see you posting & back on your feet again!

The pumpkin is darling---I was thinking about making some myself as I have some Brown Sheep in "Orange you glad" left from a project.

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Thea said...

How is the Mystery Stole comming? I finally posted FO pictures of mine.

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Allison said...

Wow everything looks so cute! I'm very impressed with the festive pumpkin.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger smug sheep said...

Glad you're on the mend! Have been trying to leave a comment, but my main computer won't let me. Using another one today which seems to work

 

Post a Comment

<< Home