Friday, August 11, 2006

Another Weekend At Home

I surprisingly don't have a huge amount to show for my knitting. I have been busy relishing in the fact that my cast came off a day early! I am so loving the freedom of airing out my leg. I couldn't get home fast enough on Tuesday to wash that leg off. It doesn't look too bad either, though I will spare you the pictures :). It's about a 4 incher up the side of my leg.

Here is what I have been busy with though:

I so recommend this site. I use it for tracking what I eat, healthier habbits, exercise (when I'm back up and running), you name it-it can track it. And with all my sitting on my behind for a month I have only gained 1 lb. That proved it to me that it works! If you happen to sign up, mention my name "Kishie", so I can get some Sparkpoints!

Hope everyone is doing well out there. Keep in touch!

2 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Blogger barbp said...

Oh Wow, that's terrific news. Congrats on having the cast off. Enjoy your weekend of freedom.

 
At 4:58 AM, Blogger Thea said...

How is the Mystery Stole 2 going? I haven't started clue 6 since I am trying to catch up the second side through clue 5.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home