Monday, July 10, 2006

Tote Exchange Bag Finished

Here is the bag for my Tote Exchange secret pal. This is a closeup so you can see the colors. I used LambsPride Bulky in Charcoal for the body, and LambsPride Worsted in I think Olive for the trim. It has 3 compartments on the inside which I really like. It is actually the first tote pattern I have ever followed, and the first thing I have ever felted.

I am making some decent progress on the lace camisole from Vintage Knits. I checked this book out of the library and really, really recommend it. It has some beautiful patterns inside that are all based off of vintage patterns. The directions are easy to follow and the yarns they choose for their projects are really beautiful.

Surgery is still scheduled for Friday, so I am making sure to cram plenty of activities in this week. My mom, sister-in-law, niece, nephew and I are going to a local metro park to see a presentation on bats. I shall see if they have any creative ways of removing them from houses as AP Knitter has an amusing story to read on that topic.

4 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger barbp said...

The bag is really pretty. I'll be sure to keep you in my prayers for successful surgery and recovery. We want your feet to be kicking up a storm soon.

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Uneeknitter said...

I like the bag. Very nice. Hope you get some good info on bats. I love em personally. I hope to put a bat house up in my new garden...whenever that project actually happens.

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger barbp said...

I don't have your email so am commenting here. God speed your surgery tomorrow, you're in my prayers.

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger lauriec said...

Hope your surgery went well & that you're enjoying some knitting time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home