Saturday, July 08, 2006

FInished Socks

Well here they are...my first pair of socks. I have actually had them done for quite a bit, but I just didn't get around to taking a picture of them. I have worn them pretty much non stop around the house. I am already working on my next pair.


Yesterday I also went and saw....

I absolutely loved the movie. I don't usually go to the theatre to watch films, but this one was definately worth going to!!! The story line was great and the characters stayed true to the first film.

2 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, Blogger smug sheep said...

i'm impressed with the finished socks; you would never guess they are your first pair.
I used some Jaeger wool cotton for picovoli. It works well because it's quite dense and also is stretchy (better than pure cotton), so any dk yarn with those properties should work well.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Uneeknitter said...

I soo so SOOO want to see this. But we are broke and I have to save every extra penny for knitting stuff so that I can start selling finished products. Nice to hear it was good though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home