Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Still going...

Well I am still working on: legwarmers, tote exchange bag and Irish Hiking Scarf. I had to frog the legwarmers down to basically the beginning, because I just wasn't thinking when I made them. I was making them much more complicated than they should be. I mean really, they are a large tube knit to fit up your leg...but I was a bit overexcited with increasing and decreasing (don't ask). Progress is going much better and I hope to have the pair done by the end of the week (a bit ambitious).

I did manage to get creative and add the lovely ticker to the top of my page. I plan on rewarding myself this weekend for holding off on the yarn buying by going out and buying some lovely yarn for socks and some laceweight yarn for MS2.

I also created this button for my blog, which I had fun creating and going through millions of different samples before settling on this one. Feel free to grab it and add it to your blog.


1 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger Thea said...

I got the Mushroom Zephyr today. I really like to color. I get to stay home tomorrow (thurs) since N is sick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home