Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Sockotta

Here is an updated photo of the sock so far. I am having so much fun doing this pattern. The yarn color from Sockotta just says purple on the package. I need to fix the tiny ladder problems I have going on though. They aren't bad, and they don't show up down by the toe. However, they still annoy me. I will hopefully be ready to turn for the heel tonight.

I have also been working on my swatch for MS2. If you want to see beautiful lace knitting go here. This in my opinion is what lace should look like :). Good thing because KGF is the one helping me with my MS2, best to learn from a pro. Hopefully I'll get some pics of the swatch posted soon. To do that though, I have to put the sock down!

3 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger smug sheep said...

Very pretty Kish. I'm amazed how much you've done in 2 days, especially for your first pair.
I'm a bit scared off by the dpns - don't they keep falling out or poking you?
What pattern are you using?
I'll try and dig out where I got the progress bars.

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Thea said...

Check out the picture I just got posted.

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger barbp said...

I absolutely love those colors! You're doing a great job. I casted on the Ticker Tape Purse last night at my knitting group. I've never done the cable cast on and one of the ladies had a book that showed the technique. I love it so far.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home