Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Knitting Funk

I am sort of in a knitting funk right now. I have completed one legwarmer for a set I designed myself. I saw many people wearing them at the feisanna I have been to this year, so I figured I could work something out from my stash yarn to wear. I am pretty pleased, but having made one, I know the adjustments I'd like to make so I'll end up redoing the first one. They didn't take too long so that isn't a biggie. Other than that, I am going to ask KGF (knitting guru friend) to help teach me how to do socks. We are planning on creating a list of supplies (goodie shopping) at dance practice on Thursday. I don't really like dpns, but I have only worked with 4, she is going to show me how to work with 5. Maybe I'll like that better. School is also out for the summer, so I get a nice little teaching reprieve...more knitting time too!

2 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger Uneeknitter said...

4 and 5 DPNs? I usually only have stitches on 3 and a 4th to work with. Brave girl! But socks are FUN! And I am going to brave it myself this summer and try something new with socks - the 2 circular needle double sock knit.

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Thea said...

Do you want to join me in the Mystery Stole Along 2? (see Pink Lemon Twist's blog) I just signed up and then ordered some Zepher in a Mushroom color. I will bring info to class tonight. I am really itching to knit some lace right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home