Thursday, June 22, 2006

Afghan Complete!

Here is another project I managed to get finished. It is the afghan I have been working on for...ok well forever. I am going to surprise my BF with it all wrapped up. He has been patiently waiting on it as I start, finish and restart other projects.

Here is a shot of it all pretty over the back of a chair.

And here is a shot of it all wrapped up to surprise my BF.

It was actually a really easy pattern that used Lionbrand Homespun. The color is discontinued so I was a bit nervous about having enough yarn to work with. It is extremely soft which is just what you want for an afghan to snuggle in :).

3 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger Thea said...

Don't you just love getting something from the to be finished list to the all done list. That means you can start something else, right?

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger barbp said...

You asked what yarn for the socks. It's Plymouth Italian Collection Sockotta. Is that what yours are? If so what colorway was it? I love it.

I've read good and bad about this yarn, knots the common complaint. I didn't come across one, but a friend who bought hers at the same store did.

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Uneeknitter said...

The afghan looks great!! What did he say about it???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home