Saturday, May 06, 2006

My other addictions


Sorry I haven't posted anything on here for awhile. I have been busy getting ready for competitions in Irish dance. My first feis this season is the Queen City Feis. I am competing in 4 dances. I am quite nervous about them too. This is my sort-of second season competing. Although I really started towards the end of last year.

I also have another interest that keeps me busy. I haven't been playing it too much though recently. It is the online game World of Warcraft. This is just one of my characters.

Well, I have made a lot of progress on my BF's afghan. I am loving how soft it is. May have to steal it from time to time. I am also working on my own design for the first time. Scary, but we shall see how it turns out! It is a small caplet/shrug. I'll post some pictures when it actually looks like something.

1 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Blogger Allison said...

What yarn are you using for the afghan? Always looking for something soft. Good luck in the Irish Dance competition - my daughter does Irish Dance (but not that well :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home