Sunday, May 28, 2006

Job Well Done!

I had another competition today with the Irish Girls and despite our general feeling of "aloofness" or "lack of groove" we managed to earn 12 medals between the 4 of us and our 4 dances. My Knitting Guru Friend received a 1st, 2nd and 3rd! I got a 2nd, 4th and 5th, as well as being able to move up in my Slip Jig to the next level. There were 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th place medals earned by the other two girls, but I can't remember who earned what for sure. All said I think we can be pretty proud of the way we danced! :)

2 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger smug sheep said...

Well done, sounds like your whole team did well! I checked out the heirloom website, but the patterns look rather scary! I'm going to try one of the elann patterns, and will be posting frequently on updates. The Faroese shawl from Thea is amazing.

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Allison said...

Wow that's so exciting - congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home