Saturday, May 13, 2006

First Feis of the Season!


Wow! What a day. We hard our first Irish dance competition for the season today. The competition went well for my friends and I. Here is a picture of the goodies I recieved at the feis.

The other girls in my class did really well too! I am excited for the rest of the season! Congrats also to my knitting guru friend who won 2 medals at her first feis!!!

Here we all are right before competitions started. These are our school uniforms. We dance for Celtic Academy of Irish Dance. I am the one on the far right, but I deleted everyone's faces due to it being online.

4 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger Thea said...

You got that posted quickly.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Allison said...

Wow Kish - that's so cool! Congratulations I'm excited for you. I'd love for you to post a picture of your costume - I love Irish Dance costumes - they're so amazing.

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Bonnie O. said...

Congrats, Kish! I live in Cincinnati and am cracking up over the flying pig on the t-shirt. Are you in Cincy, too?

Bonnie

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Kish said...

I live near Columbus. I just traveled down for the feis on Saturday. The cinergy center was a great place to host it. I thought the emblem was pretty cool too lol :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home