Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Another Project Created

Here is my latest creation. I used Southwest Trading Company's "Oasis" in the color Rose. It only took two skeins, which is good because it is pricey stuff! This has been sitting in my stash forever waiting to be made into something for Spring. You can find the pattern here. I am having a lot of fun designing my own things but do get nervous about posting them for someone else to make. Let me know if anyone creates one of their own and if the directions are ok!!!

2 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger smug sheep said...

You're doing pretty well yourself on the finished objects! And you're designing your own patterns - that's really impressive. I envy you school finishing soon; lots more knitting time!
Haven't heard from my tote pal either but am hoping she's still out there somewhere...

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Uneeknitter said...

I like this shrug. I am doing something similar to it but using a shorter sleeve. Thanks for the inspiration!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home