Friday, April 14, 2006

Working more quickly




I am almost done with the key-chain purse. I just need to go the the craft store to get the closure and the key chain to attach to it. Here it is so far:




I also started a belt, which I am liking how it is turning out. It may be a bit big for the belt loops, but I figure yarn stretches so I can make it fit. This isn't the best picture, but you get the idea.


This is the first time I have knitted with beads. The only pain being that you have to string them on before you work, but other than that, it is fun to knit them into the project.

I am anxious to get my secret pal assignment for the tote exchange that I signed up for. I have the button for it on my sidebar. I think I am going to try experimenting with making my own button for a link. Hope everyone has a nice Easter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home